How do I open an account?
You can open an account using a web browser or our True Wealth app. You can open your account and custody account in the following steps:
- Complete the registration form online.
- You will immediately receive our asset management agreement as well as the documents from the custodian bank prepared for electronic or handwritten signature. To confirm your identity electronically, we require a selfie and a photo of your ID or passport.
- You transfer the amount you wish to invest with True Wealth to your IBAN at the custodian bank. You can find the necessary details in your personal client area under «Payments».
- In the client area, we determine your risk profile using a questionnaire so that your portfolio risk is a good fit for you. You can adjust the target weights of your portfolio in the different asset classes at any time within the framework of your risk profile.
- We invest your portfolio in the market within a few trading days.
More questions in "My Account"
Can I have multiple portfolios with True Wealth?Can I open an account for a minor (child accounts)?Is there a True Wealth app?Where are my assets kept?Is it possible to change the investment universe (Global or Sustainable) at a later date?Which are the account-holding banks?What is a test account?Can I set up a standing order – in the sense of a savings plan – for deposits?Can I open a True Wealth portfolio in the name of more than one person («compte joint» or «joint account»)?Who is eligible to open an account?What is the minimum amount of subsequent deposits?What works differently with a real account?What is the minimum amount for an account?Is a power of attorney for third parties possible on a client account?Can the custodian bank be changed later?Can I setup standing (recurring) orders for withdrawals?