Up for FinTech, up for innovation?
Placing the customers at the center of everything we do requires a visionary and creative team which is more than the sum of its parts.
Head of Regulatory and Finance (60-100%)
True Wealth is the Swiss pioneer in online wealth management. With our B2C online wealth management platform we service over 2'500 clients in Switzerland, allowing us to develop new features and products in an agile way with end users directly. In our B2B line of business, we service banks and insurers internationally with the same technology as a SaaS solution.
We strive to make investing ever simpler, more transparent and emotionally tangible. We do so in the most cost efficient way, allowing to benefit our end users and institutional clients alike.
We are looking for a Head of Regulatory and Finance (m/w) to help us manage our growth.
- Manage and oversee our finances, financial accounting and reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee our products and processes from a regulatory and compliance perspective
- Manage and oversee our anti-money laundering and know-your-client (KYC) process
- Keep our financial accounting accurate and up to date, coordinating with our online accounting service provider
- Manage our finances and ensure adequate processes regarding our accounts payables and receivables
- Prepare financial plans, scenario analyses and budgeting
- Assist in investor relationship communication and financing rounds and prepare and carry out external auditing and due diligence processes with investors
- Manage HR contracts and payroll as well as corporate and social insurance, coordinating with our service partners
- Prepare our corporate tax reportings
- Assist business in legal contract wording, coordinating with our external attorneys where necessary
- Oversee our KYC and anti-money laundering processes, manage our corporate guidelines and articles to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Manage our relationship with regulatory bodies (Finma, SRO), prepare our application to be prudentially supervised by Finma according to new regulation (Fidleg)
- Support our product development from a legal and regulatory perspective, plan necessary steps regarding future regulatory requirements
- Degree in law (or relevant experience in compliance or finance/risk management); corporate finance/economics a plus
- Experience managing regulatory compliance in the financial service industry (KYC/AML)
- Willingness to dive into relevant regulatory regimes such as MiFID II and Fidleg etc.
- Understanding of financial accounting and reporting principles
- Meticulous and structured work, good communication skills in both English and German
- Intrinsically motivated to take ownership and responsibility in a multi-disciplinary team
Are you up for the challenge? Get in touch with us with a copy of your CV, availability, and current work permit (if applicable)
We do not accept candidates from third parties or recruitment agencies.