True Wealth is the Swiss pioneer in online wealth management. With our B2C online wealth management platform we service over 2'500 clients in Switzerland, allowing us to develop new features and products in an agile way with end users directly. In our B2B line of business, we service banks and insurers internationally with the same technology as a SaaS solution.
We strive to make investing ever simpler, more transparent and emotionally tangible. We do so in the most cost efficient way, allowing to benefit our end users and institutional clients alike.
To further develop our product, we are looking for a Product Owner B2C (m/w).
- Design and implement our B2C product vision
- Manage our product expansion projects
- Create and maintain our B2C product backlog showing visible progress towards forecast results
- Define, elaborate, prioritize and sequence our backlog according to business value as expressed by our roadmap and stakeholder needs
- Coordinate between engineering, design, marketing, compliance, management and external partners
- Analyse our business processes and create specifications and end user stories for software development, as a member of interdisciplinary scrum team
- Convey the vision and goals at the beginning of every release and sprint
- Prepare for each sprint and release planning session by working with the team to elaborate feature stories into minimal marketable features
- Participate in daily standup scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Represent customer and stakeholder interests. Engage and solicit their feedback to validate priorities and compromises.
- Accept user stories during the sprint to confirm implementation meets intent of acceptance criteria
- Re-negotiate sprint priorities and commitment when team communicates new discoveries that impact size or value of work
- Communicate status to stakeholders for forecasting release content and dates
- Experience in software development (e.g. through hands-on programming experience, technical degree, BS/MS in Computer Science/Information Systems)
- Project management skills
- Client-centric and strong interest in digital wealth management solutions (robo advisory)
- General knowledge of asset management and the regulatory environment of wealth management
- Creative and visionary spirit combined with meticulous and structured work, good communication skills in both English and German
- Intrinsically motivated to craft the vision of a product from overall strategy down to the fine details
Are you up for the challenge? Get in touch with us with a copy of your CV, availability, and current work permit (if applicable)
We do not accept candidates from third parties or recruitment agencies.