Up for FinTech, up for innovation?
Placing the customers at the center of everything we do requires a visionary and creative team which is more than the sum of its parts.
Software Engineer / Scrum Master (f/m, 60%-100%)
To help us to further develop our digital wealth management solution and
bring it to the next level, we are looking for a Software Engineer / Scrum Master.
- Responsibility, ownership and influence on the further development of our best-in-class roboadvice solution.
- Competitive salary package, solidly financed growth company.
- Exciting projects in a team of smart engineers with diverse backgrounds and skills.
- Modern backend stack based on open-source technologies such as Java 11, Java EE, jOOQ, Wildfly, Lombok, Gradle, Docker, PostgreSQL.
- Front-end stack based on TypeScript, React and Redux.
- Cloud-based hosting, unit testing, continuous integration and deployments.
- Flexibility, exposure and opportunities to work across the entire stack, depending on preferences and skills.
- Office in Zürich (near station Zürich Binz SZU, 2 stops from HB).
- Relevant experience and interest to take over a scrum master role (10%-20%) in our development process.
- Proficiency with SQL, ideally with PostgreSQL.
- Business domain knowledge from finance, trading, portfolio management or accounting is highly welcome.
- We are looking for a team player who finds smart and creative solutions, writes clean and elegant code and shares our passion of building a great platform.
- General open mindedness and curiosity are key.
- English language skills are required, German is an advantage.
- You need to hold or be eligible for a work permit in Switzerland and be based around or ready to relocate to Zürich.
For further information please contact us via email (email@example.com). In your application, please include your full CV as well as references and possibly public samples to previous work, e.g. on GitHub. We do not accept candidates from third parties or recruitment agencies.