Finnova and True Wealth enter into product partnership and acquire their first customer bank, Regiobank Solothurn
Finnova has integrated True Wealth's Robo-Advisor solution into the Finnova Banking Software to provide added value to banks with a forward-looking digital asset management solution. Finnova is thereby continuing the systematic opening up of its software and addressing banks' needs in this period of digitalisation.
Lenzburg / Zürich, 27. November 2018
The seamless integration of True Wealth's solution into the Finnova Banking Software allows the 100 Finnova banks to offer their bank clients intuitive, feature-rich digital asset management as an enhancement.
Regiobank Solothurn is the first Finnova bank to make this digital asset management available to its clients.
It enables banks to provide their clients with the following advantages:
- An intuitive, attractive investment experience directly in e-banking
- Option to configure an individual investment strategy for implementing personal investment requirements
- Full control and transparency thanks to daily reports and possibility of adjusting the portfolio and making inpayments or outpayments at the click of a button
Banks themselves enjoy the following benefits:
- Quick market launch and low investment costs thanks to software as a service and standard integration
- Low costs thanks to straight through processing and full automation
- Extended digital asset management range to appeal to the digitally savvy client segment with a professional, functionally attractive investment solution
- Refined, yet easy-to-use options for individualisation – the solution appeals not only to classic wealth management clients, but also to a wide spectrum of clients with innovative investment opportunities
Raphael Widmer, Finnova's Chief Customer Officer says, "We are pleased to further expand Switzerland's largest banking ecosystem thanks to the new partnership with True Wealth and new customer Regiobank Solothurn. Our aim is to appeal to more banks in the future." Christoph Erb, True Wealth's Head of Business Development adds, "The standard integration of the solution into the Finnova Banking Software provides banks with easy access to digital asset management."
CEO, True Wealth
Telefon: +41 44 508 70 17
About Finnova – Smarter Banking
Finnova is a leading provider of banking software in the Swiss financial centre, working with 70 product partners and outsourcing providers to help 100 banks to realise growth in the banking sector, especially in challenging times, thanks to efficient and innovative IT solutions compliant with regulatory requirements. Finnova employs 400 people at its headquarters in Lenzburg and at branch offices in Chur, Seewen and Nyon.
About True Wealth AG – Assured Independence. Swiss Perfection.
Swiss fintech True Wealth was founded in 2013 by physicist and portfolio manager Felix Niederer and e-commerce entrepreneur Oliver Herren with a vision of providing fully online, user-friendly, transparent asset management. True Wealth offers this to B2B partners as software as a service, and serves end clients directly on truewealth.ch. Since December 2017, True Wealth has managed over CHF 100 million for its clients on its own platform.