How secure is True Wealth?
Security is a top priority at True Wealth. We continually invest in our IT infrastructure and operational processes to minimise risk. In particular, major changes to the trading or rebalancing algorithm are code reviewed and approved by our risk management team and fully tested before and after publication. In addition, we regularly commission IT security experts to conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration tests. On a practical level, the following measures have already been implemented (the list is not exhaustive):
- All communication between our website and a web browser is encrypted
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) is supported and encouraged
- Passwords are only stored in hashed format
- Cash deposits and securities are not held with us but with a custodian bank
- Statutory deposit insurance or state guarantee on cash holdings. Find out more here.
- Withdrawals are only possible to a bank account in the client's name
- Detailed system logs of all computer activity
- Regular training and sensitisation of all employees