What else do I need to know about security?
Please note the following points:
- Keep your True Wealth login password secret and use a strong password that cannot be guessed.
- Use a password that you do not use anywhere else.
- Use the available 2-factor authentication.
- Never give your password to third parties. We will never ask you for your password.
- Do not follow any links that do not start with http://www.truewealth.ch. It is best to always log in to our platform via https://www.truewealth.ch.
- The same applies to accessing your e-mail account. Contact us immediately if you suspect that unauthorized persons have access to your e-mails.
More questions in "Security"
What will happen to my account if True Wealth is acquired or discontinues its business operations?What happens in the event of insolvency of the fund-providing bank?How secure is True Wealth?Can I use 2-factor authentication for my True Wealth account?Are my assets protected against bankruptcy?Which app should I use for 2-factor authentication?